The government has set up 215 million shillings insurance scheme to compensate livestock farmers’ affected by drought. This has seen the ministry partner with seven insurance firms to offer support to six counties most affected by the ravaging drought.
- On #ScienceDay, @CGIARclimate reflects on the role of science in helping us all to cope with the effects of… https://t.co/FPSV5cX3cc, Saturday, November 10, 2018
- What's the implication of the #UNFCCC 3-year Gender Action Plan (GAP) in Africa? Share your thoughts!… https://t.co/xEcN30LLC5, Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- What's the implication of the #UNFCCC 3-year Gender Action Plan (GAP) in Africa? Share your thoughts!… https://t.co/VaZfCUdgfs, Monday, November 5, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate_EA: Participate in our upcoming online discussion on #gender-responsive #climate change negotiations and policymaking i… https://t.co/Q7dcYhU6AB, Monday, November 5, 2018
- RT @catmungai: We celebrate World Development Information Day by highlighting @CGIARClimate work around #climate information servi… https://t.co/SFM4OEPD9n, Wednesday, October 24, 2018