Data is a resource, sometimes as vital as money, food or water. In partnership with global, regional and local partners around the world, IRI is helping countries improve the availability, access and use of climate data and helping transform it into useful tools and information for decision making and policy.
- On #ScienceDay, @CGIARclimate reflects on the role of science in helping us all to cope with the effects of… https://t.co/FPSV5cX3cc, Saturday, November 10, 2018
- What's the implication of the #UNFCCC 3-year Gender Action Plan (GAP) in Africa? Share your thoughts!… https://t.co/xEcN30LLC5, Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- What's the implication of the #UNFCCC 3-year Gender Action Plan (GAP) in Africa? Share your thoughts!… https://t.co/VaZfCUdgfs, Monday, November 5, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate_EA: Participate in our upcoming online discussion on #gender-responsive #climate change negotiations and policymaking i… https://t.co/Q7dcYhU6AB, Monday, November 5, 2018
- RT @catmungai: We celebrate World Development Information Day by highlighting @CGIARClimate work around #climate information servi… https://t.co/SFM4OEPD9n, Wednesday, October 24, 2018