Farmer John Obuom with his son at his Climate Smart Farm. On 21 – 22 March 2014, CCAFS East Africa hosted World Bank film crew at the Nyando Climate Smart Villages. They visited John Obuom’s Climate-Smart Farm. He is one of the champion farmers in the region.
- On #ScienceDay, @CGIARclimate reflects on the role of science in helping us all to cope with the effects of… https://t.co/FPSV5cX3cc, Saturday, November 10, 2018
- What's the implication of the #UNFCCC 3-year Gender Action Plan (GAP) in Africa? Share your thoughts!… https://t.co/xEcN30LLC5, Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- What's the implication of the #UNFCCC 3-year Gender Action Plan (GAP) in Africa? Share your thoughts!… https://t.co/VaZfCUdgfs, Monday, November 5, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate_EA: Participate in our upcoming online discussion on #gender-responsive #climate change negotiations and policymaking i… https://t.co/Q7dcYhU6AB, Monday, November 5, 2018
- RT @catmungai: We celebrate World Development Information Day by highlighting @CGIARClimate work around #climate information servi… https://t.co/SFM4OEPD9n, Wednesday, October 24, 2018