Climate change poses new challenges to already vulnerable populations in different countries in Africa. It is therefore essential to develop an understanding of how men and women are differently vulnerable to, and able to cope with climate change impacts. This theme will share knowledge and experiences on the key linkages between climate change and gender inequality, focusing particularly on adaptation and mitigation policies and practices in the agriculture sector.
Up Coming Events
Wednesday August 30 2017 : 02:00 PM
- RT @WBG_Agriculture: Join @cgiarclimate for webinar 8/30 on engaging African youth in agribusiness in a changing #climate:… https://t.co/dI1syVHk2T, 10 hours ago
- This Info Note shares insights into the status and needs for climate services in Rwanda https://t.co/8U1xFtOaNZ @gloriosense @KagaboDesire, 13 hours ago
- Final thoughts? Youth, agribusiness, climate change, share here https://t.co/oBEQujNgHu @unexpctedfarmer @SmartG_A @GcuCsayn @AgriProFocus, Monday, August 14, 2017
- Webinar: Engage African youth in agribusiness in changing climate https://t.co/D0Cqe4SDuM @unexpctedfarmer @GcuCsayn @SmartG_A @AgriProFocus, Thursday, August 10, 2017
- Which policies can support youth in agribusiness? Share w/ us: https://t.co/oBEQujNgHu #Youth4Agri @unexpctedfarmer @AgriProFocus @SmartG_A, Thursday, August 10, 2017