The impacts of climate change are already resulting in economic losses around different countries in Africa. Activities to adapt to the impacts of climate change come with a range of costs, and associated implications for the need for financial investments. It is critical for African countries to gain an improved understanding of their adaptation investment requirements in order to build a stronger basis for articulating their financing priorities and attracting capital. National adaptation investment planning enables countries to prioritize and integrate adaptation strategies into their development plans. Recognizing that the impacts of climate change on agricultural productivity will vary significantly across the continent, this platform allows for exchange of experiences and knowledge regarding opportunities for adaptation financing and investments.
Up Coming Events
- Want to know more about maprooms? https://t.co/XphQ6Myhy3 @gloriosense #ENACTS https://t.co/Jp4uIbsjhm, Friday, June 16, 2017
- Interesting debate on who benefits most between men and women #PICSA training @WalkerInstitute https://t.co/wBRcdzf7v6, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Currently going on PICSA training of trainers in Rwanda @WalkerInst @UniofReading https://t.co/ovyqK5XwTU, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Florentine of Radio Huguka explains options available for farmers at #PICSA ToT in #Rwanda @RwandaCSA… https://t.co/zntACrpiSF, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Check out this video by @ILRI on how to prepare sweet potato silage to improve dairy production. https://t.co/MSdZ5Uk9VX, Wednesday, June 14, 2017