From Sierra Leone to Chad, Africa remains one of the world’s fastest growing regions. In the past decade and a half, the only global region to grow consistently faster than Sub-Saharan Africa has been developing Asia. Africa’s average incomes have risen by a third.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: Sub-Saharan Africa
- How are CCAFS scientists & researchers working to better meet the needs of women and girls? https://t.co/QM5uN6K5t6… https://t.co/AWgDsheOHD, 18 hours ago
- How improved #manure management practices could help farmers in #Kenya reduce the #crop nutrient gap. https://t.co/HYqYO09kO5 @ILRI @WUR, Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Participatory land use planning is seen as key to ensuring sustainable land use in Lushoto, #Tanzania.… https://t.co/d02fpn0jkl, Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Identifying actions for land restoration and collective multi stakeholder efforts in Lushoto, #Tanzania.… https://t.co/RmHZvNEB4k, Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- How improved #manure management practices could help farmers in #Kenya reduce the #crop nutrient gap. https://t.co/HYqYO09kO5 @ILRI @WUR, Wednesday, February 14, 2018