Communities living in semi-arid and arid lands face water scarcity and food security threats which have been heightened by climate change. This video shows how some communities in Mutomo, Kenya are using rock catchments to ensure food and water security.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: Semi-arid and arid lands
- *Upcoming Webinar 24 Oct. - #Youth and a changing climate: Engaging young people in climate-smart agriculture* Come… https://t.co/Ur9udQcUuM, Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Highlighting @cgiarclimate initiatives that address the issue of malnutrition that contribute to achieving… https://t.co/v9wen7vjV8, Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- RT @catmungai: "Gender mainstreaming is a process not a goal," Dr. Manyewu Mutamba emphasizes as African negotiators discuss… https://t.co/EkbCRE4dqK, Friday, September 28, 2018
- The future of banking is in seeds: Hoima district establishes a community #seedbank to strengthen farmers' adaptive… https://t.co/HLKeUIpXRL, Thursday, September 20, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate: What have farmers in #Rwanda learn from the Participatory Integrated Climate Services for Agriculture (PICSA) train… https://t.co/rp7d41O02r, Friday, September 14, 2018