Communities living in semi-arid and arid lands face water scarcity and food security threats which have been heightened by climate change. This video shows how some communities in Mutomo, Kenya are using rock catchments to ensure food and water security.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: Rock catchments
- What are the opportunities and challenges of scaling up #climate-smart #agriculture and Climate-Smart Villages in E… https://t.co/XbgBSUmU6L, Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Social networks as an innovative platform for the livelihood of farmers in Africa. Join the discussion with… https://t.co/PoQSy2GVKV, Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Facilitating the development and delivery of #climate services in #Rwanda: https://t.co/jsRE06STTt @RwandaCSA… https://t.co/LXC2RZGFit, Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Join the webinar on “Improving Adoption of Climate Smart #Agriculture Innovations In #Africa”. Sign up here… https://t.co/RbppC03te0, Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Hear from @davidedelconte of @UNOPS and Noelle O'Brien of the FICCF on how innovation platforms can help African co… https://t.co/wCV92TnXbE, Monday, January 15, 2018