Data is a resource, sometimes as vital as money, food or water. In partnership with global, regional and local partners around the world, IRI is helping countries improve the availability, access and use of climate data and helping transform it into useful tools and information for decision making and policy.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: IRI
- How are CCAFS scientists & researchers working to better meet the needs of women and girls? https://t.co/QM5uN6K5t6… https://t.co/AWgDsheOHD, 34 mins ago
- How improved #manure management practices could help farmers in #Kenya reduce the #crop nutrient gap. https://t.co/HYqYO09kO5 @ILRI @WUR, Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Participatory land use planning is seen as key to ensuring sustainable land use in Lushoto, #Tanzania.… https://t.co/d02fpn0jkl, Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Identifying actions for land restoration and collective multi stakeholder efforts in Lushoto, #Tanzania.… https://t.co/RmHZvNEB4k, Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- How improved #manure management practices could help farmers in #Kenya reduce the #crop nutrient gap. https://t.co/HYqYO09kO5 @ILRI @WUR, Wednesday, February 14, 2018