Infographic: Climate Smart Agriculture Rapid Appraisal (CSA-RA) prioritization tool from CCAFS | CGIAR program – Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security The CSA-RA is a simple yet powerful tool to assess within and between district variations in farming systems, agricultural management practices, challenges for current agricultural practices, and climate vulnerability among farmers.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: Farming systems
- 250 farmers in Kenya learned about small ruminant management to increase food security https://t.co/D8ExSwqP2d @ILRI, 14 hours ago
- Planning for the increasingly uncertain challenge of climate change in Ghana’s agriculture systems https://t.co/RZRqjuzCE4 @Abrarchaudhury, Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- How farmers & pastoralists across East Africa predict weather & make important agricultural production decisions https://t.co/pnerA9pEeY, Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- New research from #Uganda shows promising ways of suppressing coffee twig borers with agroforestry. Read more:… https://t.co/v9KiqsH3Ia, Monday, December 11, 2017
- Is digital #agriculture the key to revolutionize future farming in #Africa? https://t.co/uv1CItm8Pn @CIMMYT… https://t.co/A0n5Bcaydz, Friday, December 8, 2017