How to make 500 million farmers climate-resilient in 10 years while also reducing their agricultural emissions. Lessons learnt from five years of CCAFS.
Home ▶ Publication
Items Tagged: CGIAR Climate
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/s7fOOhDEGv, 10 hours ago
- How better adapted #potato varieties & new partnerships increase farmers’ resilience to #climate change in Lushoto… https://t.co/VqwoSB3vb8, Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/sQWwBlduXU, Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- New paper reviews 4 types of evaluation methods for informing stakeholders about the benefits of different investme… https://t.co/TTUdz3V0YC, Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- As African countries develop #climate change policies and programs, it is critical to make #gender equitable plans… https://t.co/g9vMzifEDE, Thursday, March 8, 2018