How to make 500 million farmers climate-resilient in 10 years while also reducing their agricultural emissions. Lessons learnt from five years of CCAFS.
Home ▶ Publication
Items Tagged: CGIAR Climate
- *Upcoming Webinar 24 Oct. - #Youth and a changing climate: Engaging young people in climate-smart agriculture* Come… https://t.co/Ur9udQcUuM, Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Highlighting @cgiarclimate initiatives that address the issue of malnutrition that contribute to achieving… https://t.co/v9wen7vjV8, Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- RT @catmungai: "Gender mainstreaming is a process not a goal," Dr. Manyewu Mutamba emphasizes as African negotiators discuss… https://t.co/EkbCRE4dqK, Friday, September 28, 2018
- The future of banking is in seeds: Hoima district establishes a community #seedbank to strengthen farmers' adaptive… https://t.co/HLKeUIpXRL, Thursday, September 20, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate: What have farmers in #Rwanda learn from the Participatory Integrated Climate Services for Agriculture (PICSA) train… https://t.co/rp7d41O02r, Friday, September 14, 2018