Researchers from the University of Nairobi, Kenya, with support from Bio-resource Innovations Network for Eastern Africa Development (Bio-Innovate) Program, have developed superior, better-yielding, drought-resistant varieties of beans. The varieties have good canning properties and are resistant to drought and multiple diseases.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: Bio Innovate
- What are the opportunities and challenges of scaling up #climate-smart #agriculture and Climate-Smart Villages in E… https://t.co/XbgBSUmU6L, 6 hours ago
- Social networks as an innovative platform for the livelihood of farmers in Africa. Join the discussion with… https://t.co/PoQSy2GVKV, 18 hours ago
- Facilitating the development and delivery of #climate services in #Rwanda: https://t.co/jsRE06STTt @RwandaCSA… https://t.co/LXC2RZGFit, Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Join the webinar on “Improving Adoption of Climate Smart #Agriculture Innovations In #Africa”. Sign up here… https://t.co/RbppC03te0, Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Hear from @davidedelconte of @UNOPS and Noelle O'Brien of the FICCF on how innovation platforms can help African co… https://t.co/wCV92TnXbE, Monday, January 15, 2018