Researchers from the University of Nairobi, Kenya, with support from Bio-resource Innovations Network for Eastern Africa Development (Bio-Innovate) Program, have developed superior, better-yielding, drought-resistant varieties of beans. The varieties have good canning properties and are resistant to drought and multiple diseases.
Home ▶ Gallery
Items Tagged: Bio Innovate
- Africa must boost investment in #agriculture to build #resilience and blunt threats from #climate variability and c… https://t.co/btA1VMJ3qc, Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/s7fOOhDEGv, Saturday, March 17, 2018
- How better adapted #potato varieties & new partnerships increase farmers’ resilience to #climate change in Lushoto… https://t.co/VqwoSB3vb8, Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/sQWwBlduXU, Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- New paper reviews 4 types of evaluation methods for informing stakeholders about the benefits of different investme… https://t.co/TTUdz3V0YC, Tuesday, March 13, 2018