Date: Thursday October 1 2015
All interested participants are welcome to join the online learning event ‘Climate-smart agriculture in the field – planning, implementation and upscaling’ in October 2015. The content of the event is mainly targeted at agriculture and climate change experts as well as practitioners from civil society organizations working on climate-smart agriculture (CSA) field projects.
Participatory CSA planning and implementation in the field
Wednesday 7 October 2015
Evaluation of CSA for upscaling and mainstreaming into agricultural development
Tuesday 13 October 2015
Facilitated online discussion
- To support the exchange of experiences between practitioners working on CSA field projects and programmes.
- Increase knowledge on CSA planning and implementing at field and landscape levels.
- Provide guidance on up-scaling and linkages between research, practice and policy for CSA planning and decision making.
- ICRAF–FAO–CCAFS brief: Transitioning towards climate-smart agriculture in Kenya
- MICCA series 10: Science to support climate-smart agricultural development
- Scoping study on climate-smart agriculture in Kenya – Smallholder integrated crop livestock farming systems
- Barriers, incentives and benefits in the adoption of climate-smart agriculture – Lessons from the MICCA pilot project in Kenya