The communal tubular biogas project is an example of a low-cost, climate-smart initiative being undertaken by rural communities in Kenya to build their resilience to climate change. Introduced by the Arid Lands Information Network (ARIN) to local communities, the project helps to build the resilience of communities to climate change through the many social and economic benefits of clean and environmentally friendly energy sources.
- Africa must boost investment in #agriculture to build #resilience and blunt threats from #climate variability and c… https://t.co/btA1VMJ3qc, Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/s7fOOhDEGv, Saturday, March 17, 2018
- How better adapted #potato varieties & new partnerships increase farmers’ resilience to #climate change in Lushoto… https://t.co/VqwoSB3vb8, Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/sQWwBlduXU, Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- New paper reviews 4 types of evaluation methods for informing stakeholders about the benefits of different investme… https://t.co/TTUdz3V0YC, Tuesday, March 13, 2018