Prioritising Climate Smart Agriculture from CCAFS | CGIAR program – Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
Presentation by Andy Jarvis, Theme Leader, CCAFS at the at the CCAFS Workshop on Institutions and Policies to Scale out Climate Smart Agriculture held between 2-5 December 2013, in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Africa must boost investment in #agriculture to build #resilience and blunt threats from #climate variability and c… https://t.co/btA1VMJ3qc, Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/s7fOOhDEGv, Saturday, March 17, 2018
- How better adapted #potato varieties & new partnerships increase farmers’ resilience to #climate change in Lushoto… https://t.co/VqwoSB3vb8, Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/sQWwBlduXU, Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- New paper reviews 4 types of evaluation methods for informing stakeholders about the benefits of different investme… https://t.co/TTUdz3V0YC, Tuesday, March 13, 2018