Pastoralists in arid and semi arid areas will now be compensated against loss of animal feeding vegetation following a joint initiative by the Government of Kenya and 6 Insurance firms.
Up Coming Events
- Emerging success stories of #climate-smart #agriculture technologies & practices in East Africa: https://t.co/k8QAoDnm51, 2 hours ago
- Study evaluates farmers' adaptation strategies & provides lessons for designing future adaptation programmes.… https://t.co/GndXa0v7RL, 23 hours ago
- What innovative ways can be employed to make climate-smart agriculture more attractive to youth? Tell us: https://t.co/b6fRIpVaMA @GcuCsayn, 23 hours ago
- Connecting young people to agribusiness resources can help eliminate poverty and food insecurity in Africa. https://t.co/ljLgLzpuKj, Monday, September 25, 2017
- Join @GcuCsayn online discussion on integrating #youth & digital revolution in climate-smart agriculture in Africa https://t.co/b6fRIpVaMA, Friday, September 22, 2017