The government has set up 215 million shillings insurance scheme to compensate livestock farmers’ affected by drought. This has seen the ministry partner with seven insurance firms to offer support to six counties most affected by the ravaging drought.
Up Coming Events
- #Agroforestry is one of the 10 best bet innovations for #African #agriculture https://t.co/rpMVzPdu2z @GCF_News… https://t.co/0HF4yxvxhq, 3 hours ago
- Alternate wetting & drying helps #rice farmers become more resilient to #climate change https://t.co/PttJj3hogl… https://t.co/ryuJOMfYD9, 10 hours ago
- RT @cgiarclimate: Solar powered irrigation can advance African #agriculture for food & #climate security: https://t.co/9v2SX285Ll… https://t.co/x4IYYc8SpS, 15 hours ago
- Join us for the last week of the discussion on integrating #youth & digital revolution in climate-smart agriculture: https://t.co/b6fRIpVaMA, 18 hours ago
- Let's transform #agriculture for #climate and #food security in #Africa: https://t.co/11o5USIRmg @GCF_News @gggi_hq #GGGWeek2017, 20 hours ago