The government has set up 215 million shillings insurance scheme to compensate livestock farmers’ affected by drought. This has seen the ministry partner with seven insurance firms to offer support to six counties most affected by the ravaging drought.
Up Coming Events
- Want to know more about maprooms? https://t.co/XphQ6Myhy3 @gloriosense #ENACTS https://t.co/Jp4uIbsjhm, Friday, June 16, 2017
- Interesting debate on who benefits most between men and women #PICSA training @WalkerInstitute https://t.co/wBRcdzf7v6, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Currently going on PICSA training of trainers in Rwanda @WalkerInst @UniofReading https://t.co/ovyqK5XwTU, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Florentine of Radio Huguka explains options available for farmers at #PICSA ToT in #Rwanda @RwandaCSA… https://t.co/zntACrpiSF, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Check out this video by @ILRI on how to prepare sweet potato silage to improve dairy production. https://t.co/MSdZ5Uk9VX, Wednesday, June 14, 2017