This work was supported by Rockefeller Foundation to enable The National Fisheries Resources Research Institute (NaFIRRI) in Uganda incorporate climate change science into research and development programs and to test and evaluate approaches for helping small scale fishers and riparian communities in Uganda cope with impacts of climate variablity and change using case studies of two small shallow Lakes (Wamala in the Victoria basin and Kawi in Kyoga basin).
Tuesday September 25 2018
Saturday November 3 2018
- The future of banking is in seeds: Hoima district establishes a community #seedbank to strengthen farmers' adaptive… https://t.co/HLKeUIpXRL, Thursday, September 20, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate: What have farmers in #Rwanda learn from the Participatory Integrated Climate Services for Agriculture (PICSA) train… https://t.co/rp7d41O02r, Friday, September 14, 2018
- RT @cgiarclimate_EA: Raising awareness of #climate information services: experiences during the 13th National Agriculture Show in… https://t.co/SVVex1sj5T, Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- Looking for resources related to #gender and climate-smart ag? We’ve got you covered with a new webpage dedicated t… https://t.co/ep1lJeacR1, Friday, August 31, 2018
- RT @catmungai: If you are attending #GHACOF50 visit stall number 7 to learn more about the @cgiarclimate_EA project on… https://t.co/KJ82Rf19Z1, Thursday, August 30, 2018