This work was supported by Rockefeller Foundation to enable The National Fisheries Resources Research Institute (NaFIRRI) in Uganda incorporate climate change science into research and development programs and to test and evaluate approaches for helping small scale fishers and riparian communities in Uganda cope with impacts of climate variablity and change using case studies of two small shallow Lakes (Wamala in the Victoria basin and Kawi in Kyoga basin).
Up Coming Events
- Want to know more about maprooms? https://t.co/XphQ6Myhy3 @gloriosense #ENACTS https://t.co/Jp4uIbsjhm, Friday, June 16, 2017
- Interesting debate on who benefits most between men and women #PICSA training @WalkerInstitute https://t.co/wBRcdzf7v6, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Currently going on PICSA training of trainers in Rwanda @WalkerInst @UniofReading https://t.co/ovyqK5XwTU, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Florentine of Radio Huguka explains options available for farmers at #PICSA ToT in #Rwanda @RwandaCSA… https://t.co/zntACrpiSF, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Check out this video by @ILRI on how to prepare sweet potato silage to improve dairy production. https://t.co/MSdZ5Uk9VX, Wednesday, June 14, 2017