A revolution in African drylands agriculture is under way. Chris Reij shows what it means, how it’s done – and how to boost it further.
Up Coming Events
- #Agroforestry is one of the 10 best bet innovations for #African #agriculture https://t.co/rpMVzPdu2z @GCF_News… https://t.co/0HF4yxvxhq, 3 hours ago
- Alternate wetting & drying helps #rice farmers become more resilient to #climate change https://t.co/PttJj3hogl… https://t.co/ryuJOMfYD9, 10 hours ago
- RT @cgiarclimate: Solar powered irrigation can advance African #agriculture for food & #climate security: https://t.co/9v2SX285Ll… https://t.co/x4IYYc8SpS, 15 hours ago
- Join us for the last week of the discussion on integrating #youth & digital revolution in climate-smart agriculture: https://t.co/b6fRIpVaMA, 18 hours ago
- Let's transform #agriculture for #climate and #food security in #Africa: https://t.co/11o5USIRmg @GCF_News @gggi_hq #GGGWeek2017, 20 hours ago