This short clip is about climate change and its potential effects in Africa. It highlights the health sector’s response to climate change in the African region including the international network on climate and health for Africa. It also portrays the Libreville Declaration as a springboard to addressing environmental determinants to human health and ecosystem integrity including the health impact of climate change.
- Africa must boost investment in #agriculture to build #resilience and blunt threats from #climate variability and c… https://t.co/btA1VMJ3qc, Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/s7fOOhDEGv, Saturday, March 17, 2018
- How better adapted #potato varieties & new partnerships increase farmers’ resilience to #climate change in Lushoto… https://t.co/VqwoSB3vb8, Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Farmers in #Tanzania have more than tripled #potato production in the past six years. What’s their secret?… https://t.co/sQWwBlduXU, Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- New paper reviews 4 types of evaluation methods for informing stakeholders about the benefits of different investme… https://t.co/TTUdz3V0YC, Tuesday, March 13, 2018