At the cutting edge: current knowledge on closing the gender gap in farming under climate change from CCAFS | CGIAR program – Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
Presentation by Jennifer Twyman and Jacqueline Ashby at the Closing the gender gap in farming under climate change event on 19 March 2015 in Paris.
Up Coming Events
- Want to know more about maprooms? https://t.co/XphQ6Myhy3 @gloriosense #ENACTS https://t.co/Jp4uIbsjhm, Friday, June 16, 2017
- Interesting debate on who benefits most between men and women #PICSA training @WalkerInstitute https://t.co/wBRcdzf7v6, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Currently going on PICSA training of trainers in Rwanda @WalkerInst @UniofReading https://t.co/ovyqK5XwTU, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Florentine of Radio Huguka explains options available for farmers at #PICSA ToT in #Rwanda @RwandaCSA… https://t.co/zntACrpiSF, Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Check out this video by @ILRI on how to prepare sweet potato silage to improve dairy production. https://t.co/MSdZ5Uk9VX, Wednesday, June 14, 2017